Terms English BMW Diagnostic Software Download
Important Note: A download link to the server(Mega) will be sent to you shortly after purchase via e-mail. Because the e-mail contains a URL link, some spam filters will filter those e-mail wrong. So please make sure that you check all spam and junk folders in your email client, including Gmail and Hotmail addresses. The Mega server offers a free account with the 50GB capacity which is perfect for the purchase or payable PRO account for 4.99 euros. Therefore, a customer is responsible for the server selection.
WORLDWIDE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY
- Credit or Debit Card. Secure Payment with Stripe and Shopify!
- Bank Transfer. (KLARNA Group) Available in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Swiss, Spain, Italy.
- Download and Payment Instruction.
- DVDs safe copies for personal use only! Due large volume, software is only available for download. No physical media (USB flash drive, DVD, HDD etc.) is provided. Please be aware this a backup software, and you can use it only if you have original DVD and licence. This software is provided for educational, non-commercial purposes only, to enable private users to diagnose, program, code and reset the service intervals on their vehicles, and no liability is extended nor implied. Education Version. You may only use the Educational Version if you meet the eligibility requirements. You may install and use Educational Version only in the country where you are qualified as an educational user. If you reside in the European Economic Area, then the word “state” in the sentence preceding this one means the European Economic Area.
- The page does not infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, the right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right.
- We are not responsible for damage to your vehicle or computer if something will go wrong.
- We are not liable for your interface only for correctly installed software!
- For technical reasons (high content of GB) Please do not ask whether the software will be sent by post. There is only the Electronic Delivery.
- Please note that no programs may be used for commercial purposes
- Please note that this page is the original diagnostic tool provided by the vehicle manufacturer. The device can usually be bought only by the authorised dealer. The page is intended only for educational purposes.
- Buyer must unblock the navigation card on his own with the appropriate tools such as "FSC Generator". Unfortunately, I do not support the installation of the cards in any way.
- Basic knowledge must be available to install the programs. If you are unable to install the programs, there is no reason to return the product.
- We do not take responsibility for any damage to your vehicle or computer.
- We also not responsible for your interface, but only for correctly installed software!
- Please note that the program "Rheingold" "E-Sys" "ISTA-P" and "SP-DATEN" is not the part of the 7 DVDs Package (available separately to buy).
- Because the server contains large files, please use the Download Manager. You can use all any other free download tools.
- Buyer is responsible for his Internet speed and needs to know how long it takes to download all files.
- Please note for security reasons the link to access server expires after about four days! If you missed the time to download files, you could purchase new access for 3.90 Euros. (For each server) The new access is valid for one week from the date of purchase.
- If a new version of the program is available, the old one will be automatically discontinued, downloading and supporting, in such a case. Buyer should purchase new access to the server.
- Once the Digital Product has been downloaded, there is no right to return, replacement or similar actions if the customer has ordered by mistake.
- In extraordinary circumstances, we can agree to the refund. Therefore the buyer pays a 25% restocking fee (Such refund, not apply for Navigation maps).
- Purchase and update are valid for two months. After this period, you must buy new access to the server at regular price.
- It is possible to buy the "Installation Support" on the website, depending on consultation first! You will receive an email with an evident and straightforward description of how the "Online Help" should be purchased.
- In extreme cases, we can offer " Installation Support" If you have problems with installation. But only installing INPA Package NCS Expert Ediabas WinkFP.
- Other programs are very time to consume; moreover, it 's hard to work with Team Viewer and Virtual Machine/box at the same time.
- Please note the "Installation Support" Is for correctly installed programs! Not for help how to download files from the server, connection between the program and your interface.Such support we do not provide, unfortunately.
- Installation support is valid until one week after purchase.
- If you purchase the software with installation support or "additionally installation support", there is no refund if you have done the installation by yourself without our help.
- If you do not have more ideas how to install programs, buy: ONLINE Support Download TeamViewer, write me your ID and Password (TeamViewer).
- Write your operating system 32 or 64 bit, and we can find a convenient time for installation.
- The best time is usually afternoon From Monday to Friday until 9 PM London Time During weekends; We don't work.
- Your windows system must be in English or German Language.
- Unfortunately, we do not provide any free support (installation and similar) for the Rheingold, E-Sys, ETK, Carly, Virtual Box/Machine, ISTA-P, ISTA+ TIS, DIS, Program and Navigation updates.
- Please Note: Because INPA includes latest SP-Daten ONLY menu is in the English language.
- Please do not write that the server is slow. If you have a slow connection, this is the problem with your provider! Mega and Amazon these are servers with the highest speed.
- All files have repeatedly been checked (downloaded from the server and sent back). Please do not write "The files are damaged."
- The software has been tested regarding viruses - Trojans or similar malicious programs. Please turn off antivirus because some antivirus programs detect the file as a virus if you have susceptible applications (eg.AiCoder). Mega-Server does NOT allow placing infected files.
- Your laptop should be not used for daily use; diagnostic programs don't need an antivirus program. Be aware; some programs will not work if your antivirus removes installation files detected as the virus. A good practice is to use Windows Defender but not in every case, the message about virus detection area. False positive!
- We can also not guarantee that each module It will be readable or all engine version will be covered through a purchased program in your car. This is sometimes impossible. Then an alternative program is needed here, but the buyer bears the costs.
To repeat. Instruction about revocation, General Business Conditions and a few essential things. I can change the General Business Conditions at any time without notice. I want to point out to you that you automatically accept my conditions by paying with our available payment system.
Please do not expect after purchase that support runs as with a new car from the dealer! I can help you to resolve the problem, but I think, there are limits for 15 £...I am not responsible for your adventures during coding. Thanks!
- Programs in the lot Non-Plug and Play.
- You must have computer knowledge.
- If you have never reinstalled Windows, drivers, do not set up a network printer, or router... think before you buy.
- In programs for the diagnosis, BMW will need to configure the ports and IP addresses. You should know how.
- Potential buyers do not have computer knowledge do not buy!
- Think before you buy, Can you install complicated software.
- Inept actions you can kill electronic components in BMW.
- Highly recommended before making ANY purchase, please ask!
- If you buy, you accept all the conditions described in the lot.
- If you don't know how to download files, extracting or having trouble reading a simple description of the instructions, please do not make up your mind to purchase those programs.
Digital elements cannot be returned. Therefore, @Bimmerdiag has a NO REFUND policy for all digital download products.
Since this is a private sale, we would like to explicitly point out that we do not lead a guarantee, bills, returns, or any other similar things. For non-tangible digital software, such as the download packages we are unable to offer a refund policy for obvious reasons.
We sell technical diagnostic software, and just like any other professional software of other disciplines, it is expected that the customer will have an interest in and at least a minimum level of knowledge of the subject it covers, however, the onus is entirely on the client to ascertain their confidence level and relevant personal skill set when it comes to operating and determining the depth of their intended use of this software.
We do supply a comprehensive, easy to follow instruction manual complete with step by step instructions and screenshots showing how to set up and configure the software in a laptop environment, and we will always try to assist where practically possible in relation to any problem(s) encountered when setting up the software – either by email instruction or by arranging a remote assistance session over the internet.
However, it is expected that any customer who has an interest in purchasing this type of specialised software also has a commensurate level of computer acumen, and is confident in setting up USB-connected hardware and finding their way around their chosen Windows operating system and its settings.
It is also anticipated that the buyer will have carefully read through our sales website and has understood the minimum recommended requirements of the software including any disclaimer in relation to operating the software, all of which are stated clearly on our site, in order for the buyer to make their own, informed decision prior to making their purchase.
While many functions and operations contained within the software are simple and carry little or no risk, there are services such as programming and updating vehicle firmware which are very complicated and require detailed knowledge or a high level of confidence to undertake. Our policies only extend to the supply and installation of the software, however, once you connect to your vehicle, then you accept that you will proceed at your own risk, at a pace based entirely on your skills and knowledge.
Please note, that you are only buying a software package, and not the training required to become a BMW master technician, and therefore we are unable to offer any assistance on vehicle repairs or ‘how to’ operations within the software itself.
The limit of our liability extends only to supplying the software and in giving support to any customer to enable them to install it successfully, and unfortunately finding out at a later date that the client perhaps underestimated their own ability to complete a repair on their vehicle using this software, or who don't have access to the correct hardware interface, or lacks basic operating system skills is, sadly, not considered reasonable grounds for us to issue a refund.
- You are legally allowed to make a personal backup of any original software as long as you are the owner of the Original Software.
- Abuse of this service will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide service in cases of suspected or actual abuse.
- Rude behaviour in any forms will not be tolerated at all. In such case, any service provided by us will be suspended immediately.
- However, you must destroy any backups should you cease to legally own the original retail disk (e.g. no selling or giving it away). Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the original disc case/cover as there may be special conditions with regards to making a personal backup.
- Abiding by these conditions should keep you free from trouble while using our service.
We have never known a system to fail an upgrade or damage any unit using one of these disks. However, if you do upgrade your navigation unit, you do so at your own risk. We offer no warranty, liability, responsibility or provide compensation should anything go wrong. If premises does not update it is usually one or more reasons, or a combination the following:
- You did not monitor the procedure correctly
- Your unit is not accepting a software update (it could be defective, some units just won't update)
- Your unit may already be the latest version, and you did not read the Software Explanation correctly
- Your car is a Japanese import
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the features to any other third party.
THE UK COPYRIGHT, DESIGNS AND PATENTS ACT 1998
This specifically allows the making of backup copies of software, but only providing it is for lawful use. If there is any doubt over what constitutes a backup, check your software licence agreement or the software publisher.
IMPORTANT: To purchase these back-up sat nav/software discs you must own the original. These sat nav discs/software are for backup purposes only. When buying any of these sat nav discs/software, we, therefore, assume you have the original in your possession. Our function is strict to backup your original software to protect it from damage, accidental or otherwise. We provide these reserves as a service. We will not be held accountable for the buyers use. If you sell your original software, you will destroy the backup of the title. If you imply piracy, then we cannot legally provide a backup service for you, and we hold no liability for anything you, the buyer will do with the backup, You understand that from purchasing these backups from us, that you are stating to us that you have the original copy of that title, and we will supply it to you on that understanding only. If you imply to us that you do not own the original copy of the sat nav/software disc, then we cannot supply you with the disc, as you have no legal rights to own it.
LEGAL STATEMENT SUMMARY:
1. The services that are provided on this webpage is strict to back up your sat nav discs/software, which you claim to own and wish to protect them from damage currently.
2. These duplications are allowed under British copyright law and you are entitled to this service by law.
3. We provide this as a service. We will not be held accountable for the purchasers’ use of our backups.
4. If you sell your original software, you agree to destroy the backup.
5. You take full responsibility for your actions when using these reserves and release us from all “liabilities that may arise, expressed, written or implied”, by complying with these regulations it allows us (the service provider) to duplicate and you (as a consumer) to receive the right to use backups.
SECTION 117 OF THE US COPYRIGHT LAWS: 117 – LIMITATIONS ON EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS: COMPUTER PROGRAMS
(A) Making of Additional Copy or Adaptation by Owner of Copy. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement for the owner of a copy of a computer program to make or authorise the making of another copy or adaptation of that computer program provided:
1. That such a new copy or adaptation is created as an essential step in the utilisation of the computer program in conjunction with a machine and that it is used in no other manner, or
2. That such new copy or adaptation is for archival purposes only and that all archival copies are destroyed in the event that continued possession of the computer program should cease to be rightful.
(B) Lease, Sale, or Other Transfer of Additional Copy or Adaptation. Any exact copies prepared by the provisions of this section may be leased, sold, or otherwise transferred, along with the copy from which such copies were prepared, only as part of the lease, sale, or other transfer of all rights in the program. Adaptations so prepared may be transferred only with the authorization of the copyright owner.
(C) Machine Maintenance or Repair. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement for the owner or lessee of a machine to make or authorise the making of a copy of a computer program if such copy is made solely by virtue of the activation of a machine that lawfully contains an approved copy of the computer program, for purposes only of maintenance or repair of that machine, if
1. Such a new copy is used in no other manner and is destroyed immediately after the maintenance or repair is completed; and
2. Concerning any computer program or part thereof that is not necessary for that machine to be activated, such program or part thereof is not accessed or used other than to make such new copy by the activation of the device.
(D) Definitions. For purposes of this section
- The “maintenance” of a machine is the servicing of the instrument to make it work with its original specifications and any changes to those specifications authorised for that machine; and
- The “repair” of a machine is the restoring of the machine to the state of working to its original specifications and any changes to those specifications authorised for that machine
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO BE AWARE IF THERE LOCAL LAWS MAKE THEM EXEMPT FROM LAWFULLY OWNING A BACKUP COPY OF THEIR RETAIL SOFTWARE. THIS SITE AND ITS OWNERS NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY OF THE COMPANIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ANY right or SERVICE ORDERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) CONTENT WILL BE HOSTED AND/OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION; (d) ANY PRODUCTS, SITES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL, WHETHER INTANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE FORM, PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ANY STANDARD OF QUALITY; AND (e) ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE OR RELATED SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, OR DATA DOWNLOADED, VIEWED, SHARED, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS obtained AT YOUR DISCRETION AND RISK; YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOADING, VIEWING, SHARING, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OF SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE, REPRESENTATION, OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU EITHER FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
- The Buyer shall not share or publish the purchased software. The Buyer shall indemnify and hold @Bimmerdiag, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding or sharing of the purchased software.
- The original English version of this Terms and Conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version of this Terms and Conditions is a courtesy and office translation only, and the Participants cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions or the case of a conflict, ambiguity, inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in dispute proceedings.
- BMW is a registered trademark of BMW AG. Bimmerdiag is not affiliated with BMW in any way.
+44 7919 981957