BMW VirtualBox INPA NCS Expert EDIABAS WinKFP
All the programs and tools you might need for coding and flashing a BMW, preinstalled and configured in a Virtual machine. Works perfectly with a K+D-can cable - INPA, NCS Expert + NCS Dummy, WinKFP, Ediabas, ToolSet 32, BMW Coding tool, NavCoder, BMW PassThru Tool + iToolRadar + EasyConnect for connecting with other cables (ICOM, Ethernet, etc.)
Size: ~ 3.83 GB
- Inpa 5.0.6
- EDIABAS 7.3.0
- NCS Expert 4.0.1 (pass: repxet)
- NCS Dummy 0.6.0.7
- Tool32 4.0.3
- WinKFP 5.3.1
- SP-DATEN 53.3
- BMW Coding Tool 2.5.0
- Dr.Gini - B014
- NavCoder 2.9.183
- BMW PassThru Tool
All the posible K+Dcan USB drivers are available through the shortcut on the Desktop (USB Drivers) - for maximum compatibility with chineese noname ones try the OriginalCable subdirectory or FakeCable
All the programs come with english interface and preconfigured USB K+Dcan cable.
INPA, WinKFP and some other based on the **Mike's Easy BMW Tools Package**
Supported models: E31, E34, E36, E38, E39, E46, E52, E53, E60, E65, E70, E83, E85, E87, E90, F01, F02, F07, F010, F011, F025, F30
- Download the [BMW] [BMW] INPA WinKFP NCSExpert + more 1.3.ova (virtual machine)
- In VirtualBox - File=>Import Virtual appliance Choose the downloaded OVA file and on the next step tick "Reinitialize the MAC address of all network cards"
- Start the Virtual Machine
- Next step - plug the K+D-can cable, start the virtual machine and transfer it to it - from the menu - Devices>USB choose your cable (usually something that has 600 in the name, but probably you'll know which one is it...)
- In the VM - right click on My Computer=>Manage=>Device Manager and check whether the cable is correctly installed - Ports (COM & LPT) - USB Serial port must be on COM1.
- If else - follow the Read me instructions and use the drivers from the OriginalCable folder.
We Also Recommend